Phase I study of COM-701 in patients with advanced solid tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 27 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs COM 701 (Primary)
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Compugen
- 27 Apr 2018 U.S. Food and Drug Administration requested Compugen to provide additional CMC information in support of its IND application for COM701 (initially submitted in late March 2018) and FDA also informed that the IND application review can be completed and the application can be taken off clinical hold once the requested information is provided, according to a Compugen media release.
- 05 Apr 2018 According to a Bayer media release, this first in human study is expected to start in 2018.
- 21 Feb 2018 According to a Compugen Ltd. media release, the company is finalizing their protocol and IND application for COM701,and are on track to file the IND with the FDA, as planned, towards the end of the first quarter of 2018.