A second phase Ib clinical trial in patients with paroxysmal nocturnal hemoglobinuria (PNH) to assess the safety, preliminary efficacy and pharmacokinetics of subcutaneously administered APL-2 alone or in combination with eculizumab
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 19 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs APL 2 (Primary) ; Eculizumab
- Indications Paroxysmal nocturnal haemoglobinuria
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 19 Mar 2018 According to an Apellis media release, updates from this study are anticipated in the first half of 2018.
- 21 Nov 2016 Data from this and another phase Ib trial will be presented at the International PNH Interest Group (IPIG) Annual Scientific Assembly 2016, according to an Apellis Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 28 Jun 2016 New trial record