Proof of concept study to assess downstream effects of using combined intranasal fluticasone propionate plus azelastine nasal spray on asthmatic inflammation in patients with persistent asthma and allergic rhinitis.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 22 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Azelastine/fluticasone-propionate (Primary)
- Indications Allergic rhinitis; Asthma
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Meda Pharmaceuticals
- 19 Mar 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2018 to 1 Jun 2019.
- 19 Mar 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2018 to 1 Jun 2019.
- 19 Mar 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.