The combination treatment of laser induced chorioretinal venous anastomosis and Lucentis for macula oedema that is secondary to central retinal vein occlusion, compared to the published results of Lucentis treatment only, a phase IV study.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 13 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Ranibizumab (Primary)
- Indications Retinal oedema
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms L-CVBS Extension Study
- 11 Apr 2018 Planned End Date changed from 31 Dec 2017 to 31 Dec 2019.
- 11 Apr 2018 Planned number of patients changed from 50 to 100.
- 29 Jun 2016 New trial record