A 56 week, double-blind, randomised, placebo-controlled trial to determine the efficacy of testosterone, with and without DHA supplementation in PiB positive men with Subjective Memory Complaints as a strategy to prevent the development of Alzheimers Disease.
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 26 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Testosterone (Primary) ; Docosahexaenoic acid
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms InTrePad
- Sponsors Lawley Pharmaceuticals
- 24 Mar 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to withdrawn prior to enrolment.
- 29 Jun 2016 New trial record