A Phase 2b/3, Multicenter, Randomized, Open-label, Controlled, 3-Arm Study to Evaluate the Clinical Efficacy and Safety of SHP607 in Preventing Chronic Lung Disease Through 12 Months Corrected Age (CA) Compared to Standard Neonatal Care in Extremely Premature Infants
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 15 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Mecasermin rinfabate (Primary)
- Indications Retinopathy of prematurity
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Shire
- 12 Mar 2018 Planned initiation date changed from 31 Dec 2017 to 30 Sep 2018.
- 15 Aug 2017 Status changed from planning to not yet recruiting.
- 05 Jul 2016 New trial record