Random, Open-label Multicenter, Phase IV Study Assessing the Safety and Efficacy of Two Regimens of Ranibizumab 0.5 mg in Chinese Patients With Neovascular AMD
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 27 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ranibizumab (Primary)
- Indications Age-related macular degeneration
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ARTIS
- 03 Nov 2016 Primary end point has been changed from Number of participants with treatment-related adverse events to Mean Snellen BCVA at every visit, hence trial focus also change.
- 03 Nov 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Jan 2017.
- 05 Jul 2016 New trial record