A Randomized, Double blind, Placebo Controlled Phase II Study to Evaluate the Safety, Efficacy, and Pharmacokinetics of ARGX 113 in Patients with Myasthenia Gravis who have Generalized Muscle Weakness
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Efgartigimod (Primary)
- Indications Myasthenia gravis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept
- Sponsors argenx
- 11 Dec 2017 Top-line results presented in an Argenx media release.
- 26 Oct 2017 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 04 May 2017 According to an argenx media release, the company has recruited 50% of the myasthenia gravis (MG) patients in this trial. Top-line data from the study are expected in first quarter of 2018.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History