A Phase I/II Study of Isatuximab (Anti-CD38 mAb) Administered as a Single Agent in Japanese Patients With Relapsed and Refractory Multiple Myeloma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 20 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Isatuximab (Primary)
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Islands
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 12 Apr 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 22 Mar 2018 Planned End Date changed from 26 Feb 2019 to 2 May 2019.
- 12 Jan 2018 Planned End Date changed from 25 Jan 2019 to 26 Feb 2019.