A Phase I/II Study of Isatuximab (Anti-CD38 mAb) Administered as a Single Agent in Japanese Patients With Relapsed and Refractory Multiple Myeloma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 08 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Isatuximab (Primary)
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Islands
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 31 May 2018 Planned End Date changed from 2 May 2019 to 15 Apr 2019.
- 31 May 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 23 Apr 2018 to 1 Aug 2018.