An Open-Label Phase III Clinical Trial to Study the Immunogenicity and Tolerability of GARDASIL9 (A Multivalent Human Papillomavirus [HPV] L1 Virus-Like Particle [VLP] Vaccine) in Adult Women (27- to 45-Year-Olds) Compared to Young Adult Women (16 to 26 Year Olds)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Human papillomavirus vaccine recombinant nonavalent Merck (Primary)
- Indications Anal cancer; Cervical cancer; Condylomata acuminata; Human papillomavirus infections; Vulvovaginal cancer
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 12 Mar 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 14 Feb 2018 Planned End Date changed from 2 Nov 2018 to 23 Nov 2018.
- 14 Feb 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 2 Nov 2018 to 23 Nov 2018.