A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo- and Active-controlled, Multicenter, Phase 3 Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of Filgotinib Administered for 52 weeks in Combination with Methotrexate to Subjects with Moderately to Severely Active Rheumatoid Arthritis Who Have an Inadequate Response to Methotrexate
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 03 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Filgotinib (Primary) ; Adalimumab; Methotrexate
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms FINCH 1
- Sponsors Gilead Sciences
- 27 Apr 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2020 to 1 Apr 2019.
- 27 Apr 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 25 Apr 2018 According to a Galapagos NV media release, Gilead expects to complete the recruitment of this study in 2018.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History