A Phase 1, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Double-Blind, Single and Multiple Ascending Dose Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability, and Pharmacokinetics of Intravenous and Subcutaneous RO7105705 Administered in Healthy Volunteers and Patients With Mild-to-Moderate Alzheimer's Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 02 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs RG 6100 (Primary) ; RG 6100 (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Genentech
- 02 Nov 2017 According to an AC Immune media release, results from this trial were presented at the Clinical Trials on Alzheimer's Disease (CTAD) conference.
- 24 Oct 2017 According to an AC Immune media release, results will be presented at the Clinical Trials in Alzheimer's Disease (CTAD) conference 2017.
- 20 Jul 2017 Trial design presented at the Alzheimer's Association International Conference 2017.