Phase I/II dose-finding, safety and efficacy study of radium-223 dichloride (XOFIGO) in renal cell carcinoma patients with bone metastases
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 11 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Radium 223 chloride (Primary)
- Indications Bone metastases; Renal cell carcinoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms EIFFEL
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 07 Nov 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2020 to 1 Oct 2020.
- 07 Nov 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.