Pharmacokinetic Clinical Reaserch of EVG/COBI/FTC/TAF FDC -Food effect on Pharmacokinetic Profiles in Japanese Healthy Adult Male Volunteers-
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Cobicistat/elvitegravir/emtricitabine/tenofovir alafenamide (Primary)
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Torii Pharmaceutical
- 01 Jan 2018 Results assessing food effect on pharmacokinetics profiles of elvitegravir and cobicistat administered as EVG/COBI/FTC/TAF FDC in healthy Japanese adult male volunteers, were published in the Clinical Pharmacology in Drug Development.
- 01 Nov 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 26 Jul 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.