A Phase 3, Multicenter, Single-arm, Open-label Study of the Efficacy and Safety of B-Domain Deleted Recombinant Porcine Factor VIII (BAX 802) in Subjects with Congenital Hemophilia A with Factor VIII Inhibitors Undergoing Surgical or Other Invasive Procedures.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 22 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Susoctocog alfa (Primary)
- Indications Haemophilia A
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Baxalta; Shire
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 18 Apr 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2017 to 1 Jun 2018.
- 18 Apr 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2017 to 1 May 2018.