PREVAIL IV: Double-Blind, Randomized, Two-Phase, Placebo-Controlled, Phase II Trial of GS-5734 to Assess the Antiviral Activity, Longer-Term Clearance of Ebola Virus, and Safety in Male Ebola Survivors With Evidence of Ebola Virus Persistence in Semen
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Remdesivir (Primary)
- Indications Ebola virus infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PREVAIL IV
- 28 Mar 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 26 Jan 2019 to 30 Jun 2018.
- 01 Feb 2018 Planned End Date changed from 26 Jan 2018 to 26 Jan 2019.
- 01 Feb 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 26 Jan 2018 to 26 Jan 2019.