A Phase 2/3, Open-Label Study of the Pharmacokinetics, Safety, and Antiviral Activity of the GS-9883/Emtricitabine/Tenofovir Alafenamide (GS-9883/F/TAF) Fixed Dose Combination (FDC) in HIV-1 Infected Virologically Suppressed Adolescents and Children
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 05 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Bictegravir/emtricitabine/tenofovir alafenamide (Primary)
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Gilead Sciences
- 05 Mar 2018 According to a Gilead Sciences media release, data are being presented the 2018 Conference on Retroviruses and Opportunistic Infections (CROI).
- 23 Feb 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 12 Jan 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to recruiting.