A Randomized, Double-Blind, Phase III Study of Pembrolizumab (MK-3475) Plus Chemotherapy vs Placebo Plus Chemotherapy for Previously Untreated Locally Recurrent Inoperable or Metastatic Triple Negative Breast Cancer - (KEYNOTE-355)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 25 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Pembrolizumab (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Gemcitabine; Paclitaxel
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms KEYNOTE-355
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 07 May 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 12 Sep 2017 Trial design of the study presented at the 42nd European Society for Medical Oncology Congress.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated