A Double-Blind, Randomized, Two Arm Phase 2 Study of Nivolumab in Combination With Ipilimumab Versus Nivolumab in Combination With Ipilimumab Placebo in Recurrent or Metastatic Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Head and Neck (SCCHN)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Ipilimumab (Primary) ; Nivolumab (Primary)
- Indications Head and neck cancer; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CheckMate 714
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 01 Mar 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 28 Sep 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 25 Feb 2018 to 30 May 2018.
- 06 Sep 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 566 to 400.