A Phase 1b Trial of X4P-001 Alone and With Pembrolizumab in Patients With Advanced Melanoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 18 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs X4P 001 (Primary) ; Pembrolizumab
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors X4 Pharmaceuticals
- 18 Apr 2018 As of September 15, 2017, 13 patients have been enrolled, and 11 have completed the study, according to results presented at the 109th Annual Meeting of the American Association for Cancer Research.
- 18 Apr 2018 Results (n=13) assessing safety and tolerability of X4P-001 in combination with Keytruda (pembrolizumab) in patients with advanced melanoma, were presented at the 109th Annual Meeting of the American Association for Cancer Research.
- 16 Apr 2018 Results presented in the X4 Pharmaceuticals media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History