An Open Label, Phase I Study to Assess the Effect of Itraconazole (CYP3A4 and P-gp Inhibitor) on the Pharmacokinetics of Anetumab Ravtansine and to Assess the ECG Effects, Safety and Immunogenicity of Anetumab Ravtansine Given as a Single Agent and Together With Itraconazole in Subjects With Mesothelin-expressing Advanced Solid Cancers
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 10 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Anetumab ravtansine (Primary) ; Itraconazole
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Cholangiocarcinoma; Colon cancer; Gastric cancer; Non-small cell lung cancer; Oesophageal cancer; Ovarian cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Bayer
- 27 Jun 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 27 Jun 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 21 May 2018 to 27 Jun 2018.
- 26 Feb 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 31 Oct 2018 to 21 May 2018.