A Phase 1, First-in-Human, Double-blinded, Randomized, Placebo-controlled Trial to Evaluate the Safety, Reactogenicity, and Immunogenicity of an Alum Adjuvanted Zika Virus Purified Inactivated Vaccine (ZPIV) in Healthy Flavivirus-Naïve and Flavivirus-Primed Subjects
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 05 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Zika virus vaccine-Sanofi (Primary)
- Indications Zika virus infection
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- 05 Dec 2017 Preliminary results assessing the early safety and immunogenicity of Zika-virus-vaccine in the phase I trials (NCT02963909, NCT02952833, and NCT02937233; n=68) published in The Lancet.
- 04 Dec 2017 Preliminary results from three phase I trial (NCT02963909, NCT02952833, and NCT02937233; n=68) presented in a Walter Reed Army Institute of Research media release.
- 24 Aug 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.