My Pathway: An Open Label Phase IIa Study Evaluating Trastuzumab/Pertuzumab, Erlotinib, Vemurafenib/Cobimetinib, and Vismodegib in Patients Who Have Advanced Solid Tumors With Mutations or Gene Expression Abnormalities Predictive of Response to One of These Agents
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Alectinib (Primary) ; Atezolizumab (Primary) ; Cobimetinib (Primary) ; Erlotinib (Primary) ; Pertuzumab (Primary) ; Trastuzumab (Primary) ; Vemurafenib (Primary) ; Vismodegib (Primary)
- Indications Solid tumours; Tumours
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Mypathway
- Sponsors Genentech
- 15 Jan 2018 According to results published in the Journal of Clinical Oncology, from April 1, 2014 to November 1, 2016, 251 patients with 35 different tumor types were enrolled from 38 centers in the United States.
- 10 Jan 2018 Results assessing the efficacy in the first 230 treated patients who were efficacy evaluable, were published in the Journal of Clinical Oncology.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated