An Explorative, Single Center, Open-labeled, Phase I Study to Evaluate the Feasibility and Safety of Intra-tumoral, Intra-peritoneal, and Subcutaneous Injections With IMP321 (LAG-3Ig Fusion Protein) for Advanced Stage Solid Tumor Entities
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 03 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Eftilagimod alpha (Primary) ; Eftilagimod alpha (Primary) ; Eftilagimod alpha (Primary)
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept
- Acronyms INSIGHT
- 03 Apr 2018 According to an Immutep media release, six patients have now been recruited in this trial.
- 28 Nov 2017 According to a Prima BioMed media release, Prima BioMed changed its name to Immutep Limited.
- 31 Oct 2017 According to a Prima BioMed media release, information related to trial progress has been shard at the World Immunotherapy Congress 2017. Three patients have been recruited for Stratum A (intratumoral (i.t.)) and Stratum B (intraperitoneal (i.p.)) of the trial till date.