An Open Label, Phase Ib Dose-escalation Study Evaluating the Safety and Tolerability of BI 836845 and Abemaciclib in Patients With Locally Advanced or Metastatic Solid Tumors and in Combination With Endocrine Therapy in Patients With Locally Advanced or Metastatic Hormone Receptor-positive Breast Cancer, Followed by Expansion Cohorts
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 06 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Abemaciclib (Primary) ; Xentuzumab (Primary) ; Anastrozole; Fulvestrant; Letrozole
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim
- 13 Dec 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 90 to 88.
- 12 Sep 2017 Trial design of the study presented at the 42nd European Society for Medical Oncology Congress.
- 17 May 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.