MoST Substudy 1: Single arm, open label, signal seeking, phase Ib/IIa trial of the CDK4/6 inhibitor palbociclib in patients with tumours with amplified D-type cyclins or CDK4 or inactivation of CDKN2A.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 07 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Palbociclib (Primary)
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MoST Substudy 1
- 02 Mar 2018 Planned End Date changed from 9 May 2017 to 31 Dec 2019.
- 02 Mar 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 06 Jun 2017 Trial design presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.