A Randomised, Open Label, Outcomes-Assessor Masked, Prospective, Parallel Controlled Group, Phase 3 Clinical Trial Of Retinal Gene Therapy For Choroideremia Using An Adeno-Associated Viral Vector (AAV2) Encoding Rab Escort Protein 1 (REP1)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 06 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs AAV-REP1 (Primary)
- Indications Choroideraemia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms STAR
- Sponsors Nightstar Therapeutics; NightstaRx
- 06 Jun 2018 According to a Nightstar Therapeutics media release, one year follow-up data from this trial is expected in 2020.
- 03 Apr 2018 According to a Nightstar Therapeutics media release, the company anticipates that the STAR trial will be fully enrolled by the first half of 2019.
- 05 Mar 2018 According to a NightstaRx media release, the company today announced the initiation of this STAR trial.