Enhanced Epidermal Antigen Specific Immunotherapy Trial -1 (EE-ASI-1): A Phase 1a Study of Gold Nanoparticles Administered Intradermally by Microneedles to Deliver Immunotherapy With a Proinsulin Derived Peptide in Type 1 Diabetes
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 16 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs MTX 102 (Primary)
- Indications Type 1 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Acronyms EE-ASI-1
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 30 Sep 2016 According to a Midatech Pharma media release, results from this study are expected in 2017. This trial is a part of a four-year European Commission-supported program EE-ASI into researching beta cell preservation using Antigen Specific Immunotherapy (ASI) via GNP technology.
- 30 Sep 2016 Status changed from planning to recruiting, according to Midatech Pharma media release.