Phase III trial of CAM 2029 in patients with acromegaly and neuroendocrine tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 03 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Octreotide (Primary)
- Indications Acromegaly; Neuroendocrine tumours
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Camurus
- 03 May 2018 According to a Camurus AB media release, the company has regained worldwide development and commercialization rights from Novartis to CAM2029 (Octreotide) and it plans to initiate phase III program during the first half of 2019.
- 26 Oct 2017 According to a Camurus media release, the start of Phase 3 trials has been postponed in order to evaluate new study designs recently suggested by health authorities, and to conduct additional manufacturing and packaging activities. Discussions with US FDA anticipated for early 2018 may result in an earlier study completion compared with current designs.
- 19 Jul 2016 New trial record