A Phase 3, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo Controlled, Multi-Center Trial to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of DaxibotulinumtoxinA for Injection to Treat Moderate to Severe Glabellar Lines (SAKURA-1)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Botulinum-Toxin-A (Primary)
- Indications Glabellar lines
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SAKURA-1
- Sponsors Revance Therapeutics
- 01 Feb 2018 According to a Revance Therapeutics media release, data from SAKURA 1 & 2 trials will be presented at the 20th annual IMCAS (International Master Course on Aging Skin) World Congress.
- 05 Dec 2017 Results presented in a Revance Therapeutics media release.
- 05 Dec 2017 Primary endpoint (Proportion of subjects who achieve the following status concurrently at Week 4: A score of 0 or 1 (i.e. none or mild wrinkles in severity) on both IGA-FWS and PFWS assessments; At least 2 pt improvement from baseline on both IGA-FWS and PFWS assessments) has been met.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History