Clinical Phase Ib/II Trial of L-NMMA Plus Docetaxel in the Treatment of Refractory Locally Advanced or Metastatic Triple Negative Breast Cancer Patients
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 04 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Tilarginine (Primary) ; Amlodipine; Docetaxel; Pegfilgrastim
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 28 Mar 2018 Planned number of patients changed from 42 to 48.
- 02 Aug 2017 Phase of the trial has changed from 1 to 1/2 and patient number has also changed from 30 to 42
- 27 Jul 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 30 to 42.