A Phase 3 Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo- Controlled Trial of the FLT3 Inhibitor Gilteritinib (ASP2215) Administered as Maintenance Therapy Following Induction/Consolidation Therapy for Subjects with FLT3/ITD AML in First Complete
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 30 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Gilteritinib (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Astellas Pharma
- 23 May 2017 Planned End Date changed from 31 Dec 2023 to 19 Mar 2024.
- 23 May 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 31 Dec 2023 to 19 Mar 2024.
- 20 Apr 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2024 to 31 Dec 2023.