A Two-Cohort Randomized Phase II, Double-Blind, Parallel Group Study in Patients With Active Rheumatoid Arthritis Evaluating the Efficacy and Safety of GDC-0853 Compared With Placebo and Adalimumab in Patients With an Inadequate Response to Previous Methotrexate Therapy (Cohort 1) and Compared With Placebo in Patients With an Inadequate Response to Previous TNF Therapy (Cohort 2)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 22 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Fenebrutinib (Primary) ; Adalimumab
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Genentech
- 12 Mar 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 22 Sep 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 580 to 600.
- 22 Sep 2017 Planned End Date changed from 31 Jul 2018 to 26 Jun 2018.