A Randomized, Open-Label, Active-Controlled, Multi-Center Study to Evaluate Serum Testosterone Levels in Patients With Metastatic Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer: The STAAR STUDY
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 10 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Abiraterone acetate (Primary) ; Methylprednisolone; Prednisone
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- Acronyms STAAR
- Sponsors Churchill Pharmaceuticals
- 10 Feb 2018 Results of subgroup analysis assessing pharmacokinetic parameters presented at the 2018 Genitourinary Cancers Symposium.
- 06 Feb 2018 According to a Churchill Pharmaceuticals media release, the results of the study will be presented at the 2018 American Society of Clinical Oncology, Genitourinary Cancers Symposium (ASCO GU).
- 20 Jul 2017 Results published in a Churchill Pharmaceuticals media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History