A Phase 1 Dose Escalation Study to Investigate the Safety, Pharmacokinetics, Pharmacodynamics, and Clinical Activity of ARQ 531 in Selected Subjects With Relapsed or Refractory Hematologic Malignancies
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 05 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs ARQ 531 (Primary)
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Mantle-cell lymphoma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Waldenstrom's macroglobulinaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Proof of concept
- Sponsors ArQule
- 05 Mar 2018 According to an ArQule media release, initial phase 1a data will be presented at American Association for Cancer Research (AACR) in April 2018. The company plans to complete the trial in 2018. An additional data anticipated later in 2018.
- 16 Oct 2017 According to an ArQule media release, company anticipates to obtain PK/PD data from phase 1a and initiate the phase 1b through the first part of 2019.
- 11 Jul 2017 According to an ArQule media release, the first patient has been dosed in this trial.