A Groupwide Pilot Study to Test the Tolerability and Biologic Activity of the Addition of Azacitidine (NSC# 102816) to Chemotherapy in Infants With Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia (ALL) and KMT2A(MLL) Gene Rearrangement
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Azacitidine (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Cytarabine; Daunorubicin; Dexamethasone; Hydrocortisone sodium succinate; Mercaptopurine; Methotrexate; Pegaspargase; Prednisolone; Vincristine
- Indications Lymphoid leukaemia; Myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 06 Mar 2018 Planned End Date changed from 30 Nov 2019 to 30 Sep 2019.
- 10 Jan 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 30 Nov 2019 to 30 Sep 2019.
- 10 Apr 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.