Double-Blind, Dose Escalating, Randomized, Vehicle-Controlled Proof of Concept Clinical Trial of Patidegib Gel 2%, 4%, and Vehicle Applied Once or Twice Daily to Decrease the GLI1 Biomarker in Sporadic Nodular Basal Cell Carcinomas
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Patidegib (Primary)
- Indications Basal cell cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BCC
- Sponsors PellePharm
- 30 Nov 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 31 Jul 2017 According to a PellePharm media release, Topline data from this trial is expected to be reported in Q4 2017.
- 24 Jul 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2017 to 1 Oct 2017.