Study 200622: A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Study to Investigate the Efficacy and Safety of Mepolizumab in the Treatment of Adolescent and Adult Subjects With Severe Hypereosinophilic Syndrome
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 15 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Mepolizumab (Primary) ; Prednisolone; Prednisone
- Indications Hypereosinophilic syndrome
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 22 Feb 2018 Planned End Date changed from 25 Feb 2019 to 17 Oct 2019.
- 22 Feb 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 25 Feb 2019 to 17 Oct 2019.
- 31 Mar 2017 The results of this study will form the basis of any regulatory filing plans, according to a GlaxoSmithKline media release.