A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo Controlled, 3- Part, Adaptive Design, Multicenter Study to Assess Safety, Tolerability and Efficacy of Tropifexor (LJN452) in Patients With Non-alcoholic Steatohepatitis (NASH): FLIGHT-FXR
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Tropifexor (Primary)
- Indications Non-alcoholic steatohepatitis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms FLIGHT-FXR
- Sponsors Novartis Pharma A.G.; Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 16 Apr 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2019 to 23 Sep 2019.
- 16 Apr 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 14 Dec 2018 to 23 Sep 2019.
- 15 Jan 2018 Planned End Date changed from 29 Jul 2019 to 1 Dec 2019.