A Randomized, Double-Blind, Sponsor-Open, Placebo-Controlled, Single and Multiple Ascending Dose Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability, and Pharmacokinetics of Daily Oral NYX2925 in Healthy Volunteers
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 08 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs NYX 2925 (Primary)
- Indications Fibromyalgia; Neurological disorders; Neuropathic pain
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Aptinyx
- 08 Mar 2018 According to an Aptinyx media release, data will be presented at the 20th Annual Meeting of the American Society for Experimental Neurotherapeutics 2018.
- 08 Mar 2018 Results presented in an Aptinyx media release.
- 17 May 2017 According to an Aptinyx media release, the company expects to report the results from the study, next month.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History