A phase III study of Alprostadil (Liprostin) for the treatment of peripheral artery disease (PAD)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Alprostadil (Primary)
- Indications Peripheral arterial disorders
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 05 Feb 2018 According to an AngioSoma media release, the company is evaluating several contract research organizations ('CRO') for completion of our U.S. Food and Drug Administration ('FDA') protocol for Phase III.
- 26 Jul 2016 New trial record
- 14 Jul 2016 According to an AngioSoma media release, this phase III trial protocol has been approved by U.S. Food and Drug Administration.