A Randomized, 24-Week Treatment, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Efficacy and Safety Study of Dupilumab Every Other Week, in Patients With Bilateral Nasal Polyposis on a Background Therapy With Intranasal Corticosteroids
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 09 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Dupilumab (Primary) ; Mometasone
- Indications Nasal polyps
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SINUS-24
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 18 Dec 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 05 Dec 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 26 Jul 2016 New trial record