An 8-Week Open-Label, Sequential, Repeated Dose-Finding Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Alirocumab in Children and Adolescents With Heterozygous Familial Hypercholesterolemia Followed by an Extension Phase
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Alirocumab (Primary)
- Indications Hypercholesterolaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ODYSSEY KIDS
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 17 Jan 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to recruiting.
- 17 Jan 2018 Planned number of patients changed from 30 to 40.
- 17 Jan 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2017 to 1 Oct 2018.