Randomized Phase II Study Assessing the Efficacy and Safety of 2 Therapeutic Strategies Combining Bevacizumab With Chemotherapy: De-escalation Versus Escalation in Patients With Non-pretreated Unresectable Metastatic Colorectal Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 31 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Capecitabine; Fluorouracil; Folic acid; Irinotecan; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms HIGH-LIGHT
- 27 Dec 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 10 Aug 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to not yet recruiting.
- 27 Jul 2016 New trial record