A Multi-centre, Randomized, Two-armed, Parallel Group and Evaluator-blinded Study of Efficacy and Safety of Topical MOB015B in the Treatment of Mild to Moderate Distal Subungual Onychomycosis (DSO)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 11 Sep 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Terbinafine (Primary)
- Indications Onychomycosis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Moberg Pharma
- 11 Sep 2018 According to a Moberg Pharma media release, the company has completed the recruitment of 365 patients in North America. Topline results are expected in the fourth quarter of 2019. In total, approximately 750-800 patients are expected to be enrolled in the two studies in North America and Europe.
- 20 Nov 2017 According to a Moberg Pharma media release, patient recruitment will be completed in North America in the summer of 2018 and in Europe in the second half of 2018. Topline results are expected approximately 15 months after completion of recruitment.
- 20 Nov 2017 According to a Moberg Pharma media release, the company is replacing contract research organization (CRO) handling primary responsibility of this trial with TFS International which has now been tasked with finalizing the European study. In North America, the company will work with a subcontractor Novella Clinical.