A Phase 2 Multi-Center, Double-Blind, Randomized, Vehicle-Controlled, Dose-Ranging Study Assessing Efficacy and Safety of SB208 and Vehicle Gel in Subjects With Interdigital Tinea Pedis
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Nitric oxide (Primary)
- Indications Onychomycosis; Tinea pedis
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novan Inc
- 11 Jan 2018 Results presented in a Novan Media Release.
- 11 Jan 2018 According to a Novan media release, data will be presented at the Winter Clinical Dermatology Conference.
- 14 Dec 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History