A 15-week, Phase 2, Double Blind, Randomized, Placebo-controlled, Flexible Dose Study To Investigate The Efficacy, Safety And Tolerability Of Pf-06649751 In Subjects With Early Stage Parkinson's Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs PF 6649751 (Primary)
- Indications Parkinson's disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 15 Mar 2018 The study has been completed in Germany (End date: 2018-01-29).
- 21 Feb 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued.
- 27 Oct 2017 Planned End Date changed from 27 Jun 2018 to 3 Feb 2018.