A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Multicenter Trial of Crenolanib in Subjects With Advanced or Metastatic Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumors With a D842V Mutation in the PDGFRA Gene
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 19 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Crenolanib (Primary)
- Indications Gastrointestinal stromal tumours
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CrenoGIST
- Sponsors AROG Pharmaceuticals
- 06 Jun 2017 According to trial design presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology, an interim analysis is planned after approximately 50 subjects have met the primary outcome and the recruitment is ongoing in US, France, Norway, and Poland.
- 06 Jun 2017 Trial design presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- 22 May 2017 According to an Arog Pharmaceuticals media release, results from this trial will be presented at the 2017 American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) Annual Meeting.