A Phase II Multiple-Arm, Open-Label, Randomized Study of PARP Inhibition (Veliparib; ABT-888) and Anti-PD-L1 Therapy (Atezolizumab; MPDL3280A) Either Alone or in Combination in Homologous DNA Repair (HDR) Deficient Triple Negative Breast Cancer (TNBC)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 10 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Atezolizumab (Primary) ; Veliparib (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Male breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 Jul 2018 According to Clinicaltrials.gov record, study design, time frame for end points and planned end date got changed.
- 01 Jul 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 31 Aug 2018 to 31 Aug 2019.